Question On Weekend Warrior

A

Anonymous

I've heard Bruce and Janick wrote this song for Tattoed Millionare, but Steve liked it, so it made it on to Fear Of The Dark instead. Has anyone else heard this?

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Guitarist+Dec 28 2005, 08:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Guitarist @ Dec 28 2005, 08:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I've heard Bruce and Janick wrote this song for Tattoed Millionare, but Steve liked it, so it made it on to Fear Of The Dark instead. Has anyone else heard this?
[snapback]126002[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Never heard of it, it looks like this rumor could have been fabricated and then spread round. Why would Bruce give up a song?

Of course, that's what happened with Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter. It's possible the songs got mixed up in the story you heard.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Dec 28 2005, 03:53 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Dec 28 2005, 03:53 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Of course, that's what happened with Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter.  It's possible the songs got mixed up in the story you heard.
[snapback]126005[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I already new that about Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter. I think I saw this on ironmaiden.org. I don't think I should believe it coming from them.

Back