Problems with Site?

Well, yesterday I tried a lot of time to enter maidenfans, but it couldnt get in here.
I just wanted to know, what tha f*** happened yesterday?, and Was the same thing for you too?.

Thanks
(Btw, RW, if you're reading this, please check the message Ive sent you a week ago).
Thanks again!

I logged in fine yesterday. Sometimes things like this happens though. Try about an hour later, that works for me!

[!--QuoteBegin-The_Assassin90+Nov 24 2003, 04:24 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_Assassin90 @ Nov 24 2003, 04:24 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Well, yesterday I tried a lot of time to enter maidenfans, but it couldnt get in here.
I just wanted to know, what tha f*** happened yesterday?, and Was the same thing for you too?.

Thanks
(Btw, RW, if you're reading this, please check the message Ive sent you a week ago).
Thanks again! [/quote]
God knows. We seem to be cursed with problems. I blame Eddie and his Pharohs curse
I'll check that message when I can actually get on the net at home. I'm at work now and NTL is being a pain

I talked to Maverick and he told me the Bandwith was exceeded so the server couldn't send more(or wasnt allowed) info last month. But when maidenfans is down, try the chatroom [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Maverick is often there and he usually knows what's going on so you can ask him!

The site's been down for some days now from what I've seen but now it's luckily back.

We're currently investigating what happened to 11 gig of our website traffic since it wasnt sent through peoples browsers

Back