Problems Using RW:HUB 3.9

A

Anonymous

First I thought this problem was just because I use Mozilla Firefox as a default browser. But no, I'm using Internet Explorer at college at the moment and it's exactly the same.

1. The new comments system for news is fine for posting comments, but when I click view, a new window opens up with the original page in it.

2. Most Recent Topics on the front page. When you try to access one of these by clicking on 'em, again another window opens up with the original page being displayed. The only way to access the forum is either to type the address in the browser or use the menu to navigate to Community Forum.

Is this supposed to happen? [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

yes, a few links are fucked up
the forum links link to "www.maidenfans..." instead of "forum.maidenfans..." and the "Latest News" link links to ".../rwhub/..." which shouldn't be there

For me it takes a bit more time to load, not a thing that bothers me much but it might be interesting for you to know Real World [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And I'm having problems with viewing comments, I just get back to the mainpage, but not always, sometimes it works... Don't really know why [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+Sep 26 2005, 09:16 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ Sep 26 2005, 09:16 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]yes, a few links are fucked up
the forum links link to "www.maidenfans..." instead of "forum.maidenfans..." and the "Latest News" link links to ".../rwhub/..." which shouldn't be there
[snapback]119373[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Fixed this now.
Also fixed the latest forum posts pointing to the wrong place

Back