Priceless

I haven't even clicked the link but I know what it is. This is old!

[!--quoteo(post=132998:date=Mar 26 2006, 05:45 PM:name=DeadlySinner)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(DeadlySinner @ Mar 26 2006, 05:45 PM) [snapback]132998[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Does not seem like H is in on the joke at all. ::
[/quote]
I saw that too, it looked like he was a bit too serious.

'Arry looks a bit of a plank on vocals though [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]

That was fantastic to be honest, although you cant help feeling sorry for the crowd who wanted to see an actual live performance

[!--quoteo(post=133002:date=Mar 26 2006, 06:20 PM:name=brother_of_the_7th_son)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(brother_of_the_7th_son @ Mar 26 2006, 06:20 PM) [snapback]133002[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
That was fantastic to be honest, although you cant help feeling sorry for the crowd who wanted to see an actual live performance
[/quote]
I don't feel sorry for them. Anyboby who expects a live performance from such a show must be very niave indeed [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"B)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"cool.gif\" /]

If I went to one of those shows knowing maiden were playing. I'd be disapointed if it wernt live, after all- they always seemed to class it as selling out if they lip synched

[!--quoteo(post=133007:date=Mar 26 2006, 07:48 PM:name=brother_of_the_7th_son)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(brother_of_the_7th_son @ Mar 26 2006, 07:48 PM) [snapback]133007[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
If I went to one of those shows knowing maiden were playing. I'd be disapointed if it wernt live, after all- they always seemed to class it as selling out if they lip synched
[/quote]
I think that Maiden were not allowed to play live in that show. The TV company were afraid they would mess up and I guess they were right [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--] think that Maiden were not allowed to play live in that show. The TV company were afraid they would mess up and I guess they were right [/quote]

So they were asking for it really, no one can restrict iron maiden....

Back