Paschendale Art

The_7th_Son

Ancient Mariner
Seeing as there isnt going to be a paschendale single it looks like some guy that does heavy metal artwork has decided to create his own version of a sleeve, its on ebay at the moment. Thought id just post it here to show you all.

[a href=\'http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20148&item=3740970598&rd=1\' target=\'_blank\']Paschendale Ebay Artwork[/a]

Dont know what you will make of it.

How about [a href=\'http://www.maidenfans.com/imc/?url=album13_dod/passchendaele&link=albums&lang=eng\' target=\'_blank\']this one[/a]? [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Wow, methinks that puts my post to shame! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Is it just me, or is the commentary so expansive that noone can ever read the whole thing?

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Aug 13 2004, 12:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Aug 13 2004, 12:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Is it just me, or is the commentary so expansive that noone can ever read the whole thing?
[snapback]82842[/snapback]​
[/quote]

The Commentary is everywhere. Maverick has tracked down all the unused space on the hard drives of all the world's web servers, and filled all that space with new Commentary pages. In fact, the Commentary is over 300,000 pages long. If you leave your computer hooked up to the Internet long enough, Maverick will even dump pages on you sooner or later. Why, just this morning I found a stray page lying under my kitchen table.

I was wondering why the blank CD I left in my burner was labelled "Piece of Mind Extras" this morning.

I saw it on The IMBB creation corner. It was made by some guy that posted a lot. I got another version on my PC, again from the IMBB. Can i put it on?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Black Ace, this artwork is actually based on Riggs's Wicker Man. Weird that it should be associated to Paschendale... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I have been trying to draw something to honor Paschendale, but its hard because once i get a good idea in my head of what i want to draw, i realize i have neither the talent, or the materials to do so. Im gonna keep trying though, and if i get a good one, I'd like to post it on here. Is that alright?

i was gonna post the betta version of the pashendale thing here,
but i guess the guy who copywrited it did it for a reason, so i wont unless he lets me

Back