DIECAST
DEMON HUNTER
CHILDREN OF BODOM
CANNIBAL CORPSE
IN FLAMES
AS I LAY DYING
OPETH

**Curtesy bkackert77 of the ozzfest message board

**This may be crap for all I know but looks promising [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]....Ah crap. This should be in rumors...sorry

i will not believe that Maiden will play ozzfest until they confirm it on their official website (just like rock im park/ring)

Maiden, Sabbath and AC/DC. Thats a prety awesome line up. Although the second stage is full of crap. Other than Childen on Bodom and Opeth.

Excuse me? IN Flames kicks ass, as long as they don't play stuff from their last two cd's, and Trivium are really good too.

So is mine, 7th son, [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maiden is probably trying to keep the fans anxious up until Ozzfest begins. That is when they will confirm the tour on their site (I think/hope).

As for the co-headliners, I bet it will be Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, and Anthrax.

[!--QuoteBegin-Blade Runner+Feb 28 2005, 11:29 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Blade Runner @ Feb 28 2005, 11:29 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Maiden is probably trying to keep the fans anxious up until Ozzfest begins. That is when they will confirm the tour on their site (I think/hope).

As for the co-headliners, I bet it will be Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, and Anthrax.
[snapback]98840[/snapback]​
[/quote]

and who else do you think could be co-headliner among them? cannibal corpse? [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

hmm i have trouble believing that Maiden, n AC/DC would do it when they themselves could get just as good a turnout as ozzfest.

HELL! if it IS true, you can bet ur ass ILL BE THERE

lol

[!--QuoteBegin-the_powerslave+Mar 4 2005, 09:33 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(the_powerslave @ Mar 4 2005, 09:33 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]HELL! if it IS true, you can bet ur ass ILL BE THERE
lol
[snapback]99211[/snapback]​
[/quote]

haha me too especially for megadeth, ac/dc, black sabbath, in flames (better play alot of their older stuff), bodom \m/ ...and of course maiden (DUH!)...i only wished that they could play last though, and i dont wanna just leave after them and miss black sabbath. i know that would never happen tho cuz 1. its ozzy's tour and BS have always played last and 2. maiden looks up to black sabbath as one of their influences and would probably insist that they play last (although they are actually co-headlining together). but WAIT do i remember reading somewhere that sabbath actually supported maiden sometime in the '90s?? hmm i forgot but correct me if im wrong.

Back