Oslo Spektrum 2nd July

A

Anonymous

I was wondering if anybody has got any pictures from the show in Oslo 2nd July?
If so, send me an e-mail! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Heidi+Aug 27 2003, 06:31 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Heidi @ Aug 27 2003, 06:31 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I was wondering if anybody has got any pictures from the show in Oslo 2nd July?
If so, send me an e-mail!  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
hey... well I was there... also inside the tour bus... My friend from france took some nice pictures from the concert bouth nights, and also inside the tour bus... Don´t remember if I was there in (the picture)

I will give u the e-mail soon:) around 30 pictures

I would be happy to have some of the pictures to.
maybe you can upload them on some internet site.

[!--QuoteBegin-PsYcHo-MaN+Aug 27 2003, 12:56 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(PsYcHo-MaN @ Aug 27 2003, 12:56 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] okei  heidi..whats you e-mail            i can send via msn..oki? [/quote]
I also want them

air_raid@hotmail.com

My e-mail is.
heidi_jj@hotmail.com
Thank u all! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back