New Dvd ?

A

Anonymous

Hey Madien fans....I`ve heard av rumour that Maiden is gonna be out with a new Dvd sometime in March......And a new book...But i dunno when....Anyone got any information about this rumour???

UP THE IRONS [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

There was the rumour/fact [since Johnny B said so himself exclusively on maidenfans [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]] that Maiden will release a DVD of all the footage compiled from the last two tours all spliced together with live audio over the top
Never heard anything about a book but I would guess Run to the Hills volume 4?

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Feb 17 2004, 09:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Feb 17 2004, 09:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Never heard anything about a book but I would guess Run to the Hills volume 4? [/quote]
Wouldn't be surprised.

Sorry, moved it as the first post doesn't really announce a rumor, but just asks a question...

Am I picky [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheers

Back