My problem with polls

Lib

Ancient Mariner
When I want to see the posts since my last visit, I also see all the polls where someone has voted even if he hasn’t posted.

For example, if someone has voted for all the songs on the Commentary Forum, but has wrote something on only one song’s thread, all the songs’s thread appears as new posts and I can’t see in which he has really posted something.

I only have a slow connection, and I can’t click for nothing, so I have missed a lot of informations and some discussions too.

Is there anything I can do in my settings to change that ?

Thanks.

Nope. Whoever set the forum up in the admin settings turned on the option to bring polls to the top when someone votes
I oculd change it if Mav wants it changing

I find it useful in order to follow the rating polls for the songs and update as soon as I see them. If votes don't show until you post a message, I might miss that.

Is it possible to leave it like this for the Commentary's forums only?

It IS like that for Commentary forums only [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

So I'm making myself a pain in the backside again... [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Doesnt bother me this time for a change [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Apr 5 2005, 09:57 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Apr 5 2005, 09:57 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Doesnt bother me this time for a change [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]101174[/snapback]​
[/quote]
What a shame! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back