My Columbus Review...

A

Anonymous

Ok...here's my review of Columbus!

Well, I just got home from Columbus and the greatest show of my life so far! This shall be my first Maiden show review and I'm still so excited it's hard to type.

Ok...So we get there (after a 12 hour drive) we get a hotel right across the road from the Germain Amphitheater and sleep for the rest of the day....wake up late and head to M&E for the meet up. I only met a few BB'ers I guess I either got there to late or left to early...well after that we made our way to the show. After we got in we went straight to our seats...I couldn't believe how close they were...about 15 rows from the stage. I was so HAPPY!! So we sit down and wait...it seems like forever...then Motorhead hit the stage...I have to say that I really enjoyed them!

After they were done I watched them raise Dio's backdrop...very awesome ! I really got into Dio...they were Great...he's truely an awesome guy! So they finish...then it seems like forever again....and the place goes black.....my heart stops as I hear those words that I've been waiting so long for! And then....there they are...the band that has done so much for me in my life....right in front of me!!! I'm thinking to myself....Am I really here.... ....so I just go crazy...there were people around me just standing there...I didn't care...I was jumping around my arms never left the air and I almost fell over the seats in front of me about 1000 times...my knees hit them alot to so they are both brused up...but it was worth it!!! My arms are sore too...hehe.

Well I didn't get to take my camera in because I have a Canon Rebel 2000 and I knew they wouldn't let me...so I just took a point and shoot..the pics didn't turn out like I'd hoped but at least I got some. Well...I was sooo lost in the show that I can't even remember when they played what...hehe...I was happy that Davey came over to our side about 6 times...unusual for him but it made my night!!! [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Bruce said some really great things that I loved hearing! He talked about how he hated the way the US has reserved seating and he cussed a few people that were sitting down close to the front! Classic!!! And then I think when Davey was throwing some picks they stood up to get one and he told them to sit down and stay there......great stuff! And then there was Eddie...which of course was a highlight.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh....I never thought I would get to see all that! Talk about being happy!

The show was totality AWESOME!!! It surpassed my wildest dreams!!! I shall remember it always and I can't wait for the album tour! I hope to get closer. They are all so great! Thank you guys so much! You have made a dream come true for me and I hope you get to do it again really soon! I love you guys!! Always!!! [!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

UP THE IRONS FOREVER!!!

Oh...I also bought a few things...a wristband...a necklace and a poster...just framed the poster tonight...looks so great hanging in my bedroom!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....hurry up Dance of Death tour!!!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Shit yeah! It was motherfucking awesome, wasn't it?

PS
Are they coming to the US with Dance of Death tour? Last I heard it was a Europe-only type of deal.

Yes..they'll be back for Dance of Death!

I can't wait!!!!

And yes...it was a truely amazing gig!!!!

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Shit yeah! I'll buy the best fucking tickets as soon as they come out.

Thenks for the Rewiew. goddes of time. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Thanks for the review [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Have you submitted it to the maidenfans reviews page?

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Aug 17 2003, 11:32 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Aug 17 2003, 11:32 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Thanks for the review [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Have you submitted it to the maidenfans reviews page? [/quote]
I have now.

[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Excellent job on the review, GOT. Makes me even more excited about seeing them next tuesday, if it is possible to be more excited. Thanks again! [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Goddess_of_Time+Aug 17 2003, 08:40 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Goddess_of_Time @ Aug 17 2003, 08:40 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I have now.

[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Thanks its on the site now [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Aug 20 2003, 05:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Aug 20 2003, 05:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Goddess_of_Time+Aug 17 2003, 08:40 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Goddess_of_Time @ Aug 17 2003, 08:40 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I have now.

[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Thanks its on the site now [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
YAY!!!

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

TY

[!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back