My Album Cover Fan Art

Troodon'sTooth

Is Futureal Real?
Have you ever wondered what the cover of a certain Iron Maiden song would like? After seeing the Run to the Hills/Phantom of the Opera doubletrack, I decided it would be intresting to experiment with some designs. Here are the ones I did, and if I had the opportunity to design an official piece of cover art for Iron Maiden, they would look something similar to these. By no means is this the best, or good art. Its just purely conceptual

I will probably leave out cavemen in QFF, since dinosaurs died out almost 66 million years before even the earliest humans appeared

After you’re done with QFF, may I request Charlotte the Harlot?
If I am doing something harlot related, its probably going to be 22 Acacia Avenue or From Here to Eternity. However, with the exception of Eddie, I am skipping specific lore characters (Satan doesn't really count, cause he is based on the real life mytholocial entity of the same name). Mainly what I am using are photoshopped and edited cutouts of eddie, and clipart/wikemedia image of planets, designs, etc. d

Of course I had to make my own Dance Of Death cover... that abomination has to be hidden!

Tried to be faithful to the "Death" and "Grim Reaper" motives so I used the very same Eddie and dished all the other CGI trash.

upload_2018-11-4_3-6-39.png

Of course I had to make my own Dance Of Death cover... that abomination has to be hidden!

Tried to be faithful to the "Death" and "Grim Reaper" motives so I used the very same Eddie and dished all the other CGI trash.

View attachment 7785
I do like it, however I would had it be in Hell or some of that triangular checkered design of the floor that Eddie is standing on in the album cover

Back