Moonspell

chaosapiant

Ancient Marinade
Howdy y’all! I searched back about 10 pages and didn’t see a Moonspell topic. So here it is. Apologies if one already exists. Their new album is coming out on the 26th of this month, and they’ve released three songs from it on YouTube. I’ve been a fan of the band since Wolfheart and all indications are that this could be their best album yet.

Anyone else enjoy this band?

Last edited:
Wolfheart and Irreligious are masterpieces.
Didn´t like Sin/Pecado that much.
On Darkness & Hope are some great songs too.
Seen them twice live, one time at Graspop festival (Irreligious tour) and one time with Kreator and another band.

Wolfheart and Irreligious are masterpieces.
Didn´t like Sin/Pecado that much.
Have you checked out anything since then? They have like twelve albums now and not a bad one. I actually listened to Sin again did the first time in a while last night, and I still love that album. I think it was way ahead of its time in regards to what Moonspell fans wanted to hear.

Have you checked out anything since then? They have like twelve albums now and not a bad one. I actually listened to Sin again did the first time in a while last night, and I still love that album. I think it was way ahead of its time in regards to what Moonspell fans wanted to hear.
It was indeed way ahead of its time.
I checked some later stuff too, only some songs but tbh I lost abit of intrest in them. :)

I really like the song “Opium” but I never felt bothered to check out more from them. Are there any other good songs for noobs?

This is one my favorite songs by this band, if not my favorite. It's a great demonstration how they mix goth with death and is not a very popular song from a not super popular (but their best) album.

Back