Maidenfans Album Club: Purest of Pain - Solipsis

:(

In that case, in an attempt to go in the exact opposite direction, Amputated's Wading Through Rancid Offal.

I do. If it gets chosen you'll probably wish you allowed Poe, though. :p But it's a fucking amazing record, at least to me.

I nominate Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power.

I will also listen to Arch/Matheos, although I have probably heard one Fates Warning song in my life.

Saving the next nomination for after the current album discussion might be an idea. As I've noticed we all very quickly move on to the next thing instead of dwelling at the album at hand?

Saving the next nomination for after the current album discussion might be an idea. As I've noticed we all very quickly move on to the next thing instead of dwelling at the album at hand?

Easy, boy. The album announcement isn't even an hour old, none of us have even had the time to listen to it yet, we're just tossing the nominations out before getting to the new listen.

That's fine in that case. I just thought two or three pages stealing attention from the album at hand was too much at times :)
I'm not so worried. People need time to listen to the album. Some people need time to think over what they want to nominate as well.

As long as you legitimately love the album and it's in the metal/hard rock umbrella, very good.

I’I’ll nominate Hisingen Blues by Graveyard.

Fuckin excellent record and a bit off the beaten track for yer ol’ reguler power metal loving Maiden fan. These guys are from my town of birth, place of girth and they are swell as well. They’re a bit on the doomy bluesy side but it makes for a nice ride buddy

I’I’ll nominate Hisingen Blues by Graveyard.

Fuckin excellent record and a bit off the beaten track for yer ol’ reguler power metal loving Maiden fan. These guys are from my town of birth, place of girth and they are swell as well. They’re a bit on the doomy bluesy side but it makes for a nice ride buddy
Gotebörg?

Back