Maidenboots666

Mosh

PM me your Nightwish album rankings!
Staff member
I've been meaning to mention this for awhile and now I have time so I will. On youtube, "Maidenboots666" Is now able to post full concert videos and there are some really awesome videos both proshot and fan filmed. This makes it easier to watch on youtube and you don't have to click and load each song and all the continuation was in there. So if you are a fan of watching maiden boots on youtube then this is the best channel to do that.
http://www.youtube.com/user/maidenboots666

If you get enough subscribers and or channel/video views, youtube lets you upload videos with unlimited length.

I might try that. I thought they fixed so that you can't though...

Thanks for that Mosh! I'm going to add that to my bootlegs thread as well. I'll give you credit of course. :)

Also, if you search youtube for Iron Maiden and change the option for video length to over 20 minutes, you'll see quite a few full concerts on there. :D

So here is how the video length thing works. It's completely random. But youtube will give you a message saying "Your account has been enabled for videos longer than 15 minutes." It enabled my account yesterday.

Back