Maiden rarities file

gor

Ancient Mariner
D/l while it's up (for about 2 weeks). don't give the link out to the official bb because it will be overflooded. Brough to you by MaidenNorway (from the official BB) and me.

"01_massacre (1988)"
"01-Futureal (unmixed) [with Nicko intro count, from Promo VXI001"
"01-Iron Maiden (The Soundhouse Tapes)"
"01-The Wicker Man (Brixton 02)"
"02-Children Of The Damned (Brixton 02)"
"02-Invasion (The Soundhouse Tapes)"
"02-Mumblings And Jumblings From Yours Truly (Hidden track)
"03-Prowler (The Soundhouse Tapes)"
"08_I live my way (1995)"
"10_Women_In_Uniform_1981"
"13-The Wicker Man (Live At Tour Rehearsal Studios In London)"
"14 - Wrathchild (Live At Tour Rehearsal Studios In London)"
"14-The Nomad (Rock Mix)"
"15 - The Trooper (Live At Tour Rehearsal Studios In London)"
"15-Blood Brothers (Rock Mix)"
"15-Phantom Of The Opera (with original ending)"
"16-Blaze Bayley Interview Part I"
"17-Blaze Bayley Interview Part II"
"21-Running Free (Guy Edwards Sessions 1980)"
"22-Transylvania (Guy Edwards Sessions 1980)"
"Bon Jovi Ft Paul Stanley (KISS) & Bruce Dickinson(IRON MAI"
"Bruce Dickinson - Ghost of Cain"
"bruce dickinson - The Zoo (Scorpions cover)"
"Bruce Dickinson - Wishing Well (Live in Los Angeles 1990)"
"Iron Maiden - French Message From Bruce "
"Iron Maiden - Live! + One - 03 - Drifter"
"Iron Maiden - Wrathchild (Remix 2003)(Unoffical)"
"number of the beast (strange version, played at Brixton Academy)"
"Urchin - she's a roller"
"Xero - Lone Wolf (Bruce Dickinson vocals)"

enjoy! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[a href=\'http://www.lodingen.vgs.no/maiden.zip\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.lodingen.vgs.no/maiden.zip[/a]

forgot the link!

that's great stuff, thanks!

I think Bruce on BH is pretty available, on one of Monserat Caballe's (sp?) albums. I'm pretty sure I've seen it in more than one record store.

Nice one! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Oohhh there sure are some gems in here! The "rehersal" Wicker Man gave me goose bumps all over again, just like the first time I heard the song! It's so... raw, and um... Damn, I can't find the words to describe it - something along the lines of: [img src=\'http://70.85.81.229/2866/124/emo/drool.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Couple of things, Whats so special about the version of Ghost of Cain. Where does 01 Sanctuary.mp3 come from (Soundhouse Tapes?)

Another thing file called 21-Running Free (Tony Platt Sessions 1980).mp3.. yet you said it was with Guy Edwards. Which is it?

Mumblings and Jumblings i have on one of my Vinyls, but I can't remember which, can you remind me so I don't have to search through my entire collection!?

Cheers Gor! Great Collection! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Couple of things, Whats so special about the version of Ghost of Cain.

it was a bonus track for the us and jp versions of AOB and a bside in the eu single. Ofcourse, now it is widely available with the reissues

Where does 01 Sanctuary.mp3 come from (Soundhouse Tapes?)
sanctuary is live (I think). it is from the Live+1 EP

Another thing file called 21-Running Free (Tony Platt Sessions 1980).mp3.. yet you said it was with Guy Edwards. Which is it?

Guy Edwards. I was wrong the first time. Tony Platt was the producer for Women In Uniform.

Mumblings and Jumblings i have on one of my Vinyls, but I can't remember which, can you remind me so I don't have to search through my entire collection!?

It's a hidden track that comes after Black Bart Blues

I'm glad you enjoy this file

Thank u very much m8!!
i have the bohemian rapsody with Bruce on vocals on my computer..its not that awsome..its sort of an opera..

[!--QuoteBegin-gor+May 25 2005, 04:25 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(gor @ May 25 2005, 04:25 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Couple of things, Whats so special about the version of Ghost of Cain.

it was a bonus track for the us and jp versions of AOB and a bside in the eu single. Ofcourse, now it is widely available with the reissues

Where does 01 Sanctuary.mp3 come from (Soundhouse Tapes?)
sanctuary is live (I think). it is from the Live+1 EP

Guy Edwards. I was wrong the first time. Tony Platt was the producer for Women In Uniform.

It's a hidden track that comes after Black Bart Blues
I'm glad you enjoy this file
[snapback]105576[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Thanking you muchly! Now these can go in my Maiden music archive! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-gor+May 24 2005, 01:35 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(gor @ May 24 2005, 01:35 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]
"Iron Maiden - French Message From Bruce "
[/quote]
Many Thanks Gor! I'm not done with downloading the file yet but I have a question:Is the French message the one that was put on the promo cd of "Be quick or be dead"? I've been looking for it for a long long time. Again, many many thanks! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-JackKnife+May 30 2005, 08:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(JackKnife @ May 30 2005, 08:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Many Thanks Gor! I'm not done with downloading the file yet but I have a question:Is the French message the one that was put on the promo cd of "Be quick or be dead"? I've been looking for it for a long long time. Again, many many thanks! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]106394[/snapback]​
[/quote]

yes, it's from the french be quick promo [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Thank you very much for this stuff! I particularly like the "strange" version of NOTB [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Wow. First day on the boards here, and I get treated to a big fat download full of fun! Thanks much for the bandwidth, man!

[!--QuoteBegin-zatoichi+Jun 2 2005, 08:20 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(zatoichi @ Jun 2 2005, 08:20 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Wow.  First day on the boards here, and I get treated to a big fat download full of fun!  Thanks much for the bandwidth, man!
[snapback]107021[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Welcome to the site [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back