Maiden on Simpsons

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Feb 11 2004, 03:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Feb 11 2004, 03:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] And therefore a ban!  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

By the way have anyone ever been banned from Maidenfans? [/quote]
Don't think so - because we have cool Mods, not that strange like on the off. Board.
Anyway, I've never been banned.
Maybe because I'n not a [!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--] er ... LOL?

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Feb 11 2004, 10:05 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Feb 11 2004, 10:05 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Feb 11 2004, 03:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Feb 11 2004, 03:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] And therefore a ban!  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

By the way have anyone ever been banned from Maidenfans? [/quote]
Don't think so - because we have cool Mods, not that strange like on the off. Board.
Anyway, I've never been banned.
Maybe because I'n not a [!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--] er ... LOL? [/quote]
Never been banned?

I've been banned on a few boards, but that's because i was saying some sick shit there. I just wanted to make people angry, I loved (and i still love) to know that people are shocked or angry at me behind their computer.

[!--QuoteBegin-BloodBrother_Trailero+Feb 6 2004, 05:24 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(BloodBrother_Trailero @ Feb 6 2004, 05:24 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Dude you know what's hot!!! lol I like Steph Hairess (however is written) she's relly hot!!!... plus... she plays the best music ever!!!

[span style=\'color:red\'][span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'][span style=\'font-family:Impact\']IRON MAIDEEEEN[/span][/span][/span]

[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
They're brilliant, and very nice girls. I've been friends with them since the previous incarnation, Wrathchild (the lead singer of the Maidens pre-Maidens Maiden tribute)
If you check out their site, they have pics of the 2 times they've met the Maiden boys

I have 1 cd and 4 Maidens shows on video (two on VCD and 2 on VHS)... (I have no intention of selling any of them... but I would trade)...

two before Steph (her real name is Wanda) joined and two after...

They play just about everything from the golden era...

including the epic Rime of the Ancient Mariner
[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Vinnie_nl+Feb 11 2004, 10:32 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Vinnie_nl @ Feb 11 2004, 10:32 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I've been banned on a few boards, but that's because i was saying some sick shit there. I just wanted to make people angry, I loved (and i still love) to know that people are shocked or angry at me behind their computer. [/quote]
Something to be proud of - really [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

What does the warn level thingy do anyway? I got one of these things right under my register date (look to the left). Yes, I checked the FAQs but it didn't say nothing about this.

If i say, fuck the crew, i hate you and i want to fuck your eyeballs out i think I'll see [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back