Maiden Concert Kingston Ontario June 24 1982

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexter

The Last One
Does anyone have any pics or video of this Iron Maiden concert in Kingston Ontario back on June 24, 1982. I was one of the demons on stage (when Eddie appeared) and would like to get a pic or video. I was young back then didn't have a camera to take any pics. Please mail me if you do. Thank you all! Dexter.

Hello Dexter. I live in Perth.... I was not at this show, but I have the newspaper ad for it. I saw the Ottawa show in 1982 on June 22nd. I am very interested in getting a scanned image of your ticket stub if that is possible. You can reach me at Gore St. Flea Market in Perth or at ash1@ripnet.com or 613-267-3156 ... I too was very young back then. You are so lucky to have seen that Maiden Kingston show. What a rare early show to have been too,.... especially to be part of it on stage.

Does anyone have any pics or video of this Iron Maiden concert in Kingston Ontario back on June 24, 1982. I was one of the demons on stage (when Eddie appeared) and would like to get a pic or video. I was young back then didn't have a camera to take any pics. Please mail me if you do. Thank you all! Dexter.
How did you get to be the demon on this?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back