Mafia / Werewolf games on the forum

Who would actually play games of Mafia / Werewolf?

• Yes

• No

• I don't know how to play, but would like to play

• I don't know how to play and will not play

Results are only viewable after voting.

Unknown One

I see the ghost of navigators.
So I don't know how many people saw LooseCannon's post in the 100k thread the other day, so I figured I'd actually do a poll for this. LC and myself were discussing starting some Mafia / Werewolf games on the forum. Now to those who have actually played this in person, then it would be a little bit different, but the core of the game is the same.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)

So who would be interested?

Don't know how to play but seems interesting, I'm in!

Ideally, we would have 10+ players to play this. It it definitely possible to play with less, but the game gets better and better the more people that play.

I'll play, with one caveat: I'm not on this forum as much as some, and I don't want to slow down the game for others. If that's a problem and you want to leave me out, that's fine, I'll take no offense.

It hasn't been fleshed out fully yet, but likely the day phases would be 2 or 3 days long, and the night phases would each be 1 day long.

Well there would be a thread, which would hold all the public information, and then conversations would be created for the private information.

If you don't get ten people we could always randomly murder three other forum members.

Back