Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

A

Anonymous

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

VERY nice [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
hehe

A

Anonymous

Time to go back to bed [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Night or day all

[!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

Have a good day sleep! [!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Edenbeast

Trooper

[!--QuoteBegin-Need to sleep+May 11 2003, 08:16 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Need to sleep @ May 11 2003, 08:16 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Ok

A silk kimono, lace bra and panty's [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

See that was not that noghty... Only nice  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--][/quote]
Oooooooooooooooooooooooh baby i LOVE it [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Tormentor

Trooper

Forgive me, reverend, but I have been led to think sin- and lustful thoughts... [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Now you are the one blushing! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

Just a little bit then [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] I think it was Edenbeats comment that finely did it [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

Typical Edenbeast, I must say.

A

Anonymous

And? All women need some encouragement from time to time [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It helps to keep you in nice mood the rest of the day or night

A

Anonymous

Then I will give you a reason to be in a good mood for the rest of the night. Here goes.

Baby, I thought you were [span style=\'font-family:Courier\'][span style=\'color:red\']sexy[/span][/span] as hell last night.

There? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

Ok [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Good mood instald over here [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I just wounder what I shal do with it [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Every one else are a sleep at my apartment

A

Anonymous

hmmmm ....
what could you do with it?

A couple of things come to mind...
[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

Now's your turn to guess.

A

Anonymous

Noughty things perhaps?

A

Anonymous

Perhaps. You go straight to the point don't you?

A

Anonymous

Where else would I go so to speek [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I find it nore entertaining when girls don't go straight to the point, but revolve around it a little bit.

A

Anonymous

Oh no... you would have liket me to guess a litle more didn't you [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

*wounders if it's her or if it starting to get warm in front of the Mac*