Judas Priest and Roy Z

Shadow

Deluxe Edition
Staff member
[img src=\'http://www.judaspriest.com/photo/newpriest/NewPriestMontage_150.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Jayne Andrews the Management Co-ordinator for JUDAS PRIEST, posted the following news in the bands official website:

"Hi - Jayne here again! I haven't had a chance to post any messages on the board recently as I've been up to my eyes what with sorting out the new record deal, arranging the world tour, working on the boxset, sorting out studios, stage sets, stage clothes etc., etc., etc!! I had a flying visit (literally!) to LA with Rob, Glenn and K.K. to participate in the Ozzfest press conference with Ozzy and Sharon - that was great fun! Things are pretty hectic this end to say the least!! The band are working with the producer ROY Z on the new record and things are going really really well! Scott flew over to the UK last week and is now working on his drum tracks - Glenn and K.K. have been very busy with their guitar parts - Rob will be flying back to the UK very soon to start on his vocals and of course Ian will be laying down his great solid bass lines imminently! We know you are all impatient but you have to trust the guys and know they will come up with a great record - they like to keep their heads down and get on with it!!"

Back