Iron Maiden Top 20

A

Anonymous

Hi, my name is Lloyd Bonson and I'm a presenter for Phoenix FM in Essex.

At the begining of July I will be rpesenting an Inron Maiden Top 20 show, based on listeners votes.

If you would like to vote for your favourtie songs and to find out details on how to listen to the boradcast over the internet, please visit www.phoenixfm.com/top20.php

Thanks

Lloyd

Latest Top 20 according to the votes on this board [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] :

1 'Hallowed Be Thy Name' 4.96
2 'Phantom Of The Opera' 4.93
3 'Sign Of The Cross' 4.93
4 'Rime Of The Ancient Mariner' 4.92
5 'To Tame A Land' 4.91
6 'Powerslave' 4.91
7 'Children Of The Damned' 4.91
8 'Infinite Dreams' 4.90
9 'Paschendale' 4.88
10 'Revelations' 4.88
11 'The Edge Of Darkness' 4.88
12 'Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son' 4.88
13 'Killers' 4.87
14 'The Trooper' 4.86
15 '22 Acacia Avenue' 4.86
16 'Aces High' 4.85
17 'Moonchild' 4.84
18 'Genghis Khan' 4.84
19 'Murders In The Rue Morgue' 4.83
20 'Still Life' 4.83

Maverick, you clearly can't read. This is for an Inron Maiden show. I can only assume that Inron is a typo for Enron. Maiden obviously refers to those executives of Enron who are now prison bitches.

Oh... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Sorry about that, I thought I was being helpful, but obviously I wasn't... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Did someone from Inron actually go to jail??? [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

01. Run to the Hills
02. Wrathchild
03. Children of the Damned
04. The Number of the Beast
05. Hallowed be thy Name
06. Rime of an Ancient Mariner
07. Aces High
08. Be Quick or be Dead
09. Flight of Icarus
10. The Trooper
11. Revelations
12. Prowler
13. Still Life
14. The Evil that Men Do
15. The Clairvoyant
16. Wasted Years
17. Wasted Love
18. Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner
19. Caught Somewhere In Time
20. Heaven Can Wait

All this songs is Number 1 i dont know how to do this list, too hard [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back