IRON MAIDEN SURVIVOR #7: Results -> Hallowed Be Thy Name wins for the 6th time!

There are exceptions for sure like Blood On The World's Hands or Educated Fool.
What about Blood on the World's Hands? I'd reckon that Blood on the World's Hands contain some of the most brutal and heaviest lyrics in any of their tracks.

VWXiuO7.jpg

Eliminated after Round 15:
Look For The Truth - 20 votes
Judgement Of Heaven - 19 votes
2 A.M. - 19 votes
Fortunes Of War - 18 votes

Virtual XI joins the game! 10 votes allowed.

Voted for The Aftermath, The Unbeliever, Virus, and everything from Virtual XI except for Futureal.

Voted for everything from the Blaze albums apart from Sign Of The Cross, Man On The Edge, Aftermath, Futureal, The Angel & The Gambler (easily third best song on the album despite its issues) and Clansman.

I voted Only the Good Die Young just so that the other three songs from Seventh Son could get promoted.
Also Don't Look Into the Eyes of a Stranger, it's the only song from Virtual that doesn't do it for me (it's my favorite 90s IM album).
The rest of my votes went to X Factor songs.

I know a lot of people don't like The Angel and the Gambler (I like it, although it feels like their most uncharacteristic song since maybe Prodigal Son). However I'm surprised how many people are voting down Lightning Strikes Twice.

Voting for Infinite Dreams and not for the
turd
The Angel And The Gambler is beyond belief.
I know: opinions, taste,...

Voting for Infinite Dreams and not for the
turd
The Angel And The Gambler is beyond belief.
I know: opinions, taste,...
True, but you voted against Futureal, but not against The Educated Fool or Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger, so...

True, but you voted against Futureal, but not against The Educated Fool or Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger, so...
True...opinions and taste.
I prefer those epics by far :D

edit:
And about Futureal: The best version of this song is on Blaze´s As Live As It Gets (although some people here might disagree and say it´s on The Wicker Man single)

Last edited:
Eliminated after Round 15:
Judgement Of Heaven - 19 votes
^ It will always be an underrated gem!

I voted for:

Man On The Edge
The Aftermath
Blood On The World's Hands
The Angel And The Gambler
Lightning Strikes Twice
Como Estais Amigos

I love the VXI album, but the game is about songs and there are other great songs in the list - Angel & Gambler (because of the repetition, but it's not Maiden's worst song imo), while Lightning and Amigos (because of their choruses).

Everything on the list from The Aftermath to When Two Worlds Collide, and also Infinite Dreams. Surprised at how many are voting Virus.

VWXiuO7.jpg

Eliminated after Round 16:
The Angel & The Gambler - 24 votes
Virus - 23 votes
The Aftermath - 21 votes
The Unbeliever - 21 votes
Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger - 20 votes

7 votes allowed.

Lord Of The Flies, The Edge Of Darkness, and everything left from Virtual XI except for Futureal.

Really needed one more vote because Man On The Edge also deserved one in this company.

Eliminated after Round 16:
Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger - 20 votes
^ It's a shame that because of the repetition in the middle (which is a lot), some fans are missing out on a great song. It probably should have been 1 minute shorter, although the build-up is very good. I like it a lot as it is. The repetition in TAATG is worse imo.

I voted for:

Man On The Edge
Blood On The World's Hands
Lightning Strikes Twice
The Educated Fool
Como Estais Amigos

Educated Fool - only because I want to save When Two Worlds Collide (and I like it more).

Last edited:
Back