Iron Maiden - artworks with Eddie

La7gAem.jpg

Alexander The Great - Future Past Tour Backdrop

It would have been so cool, unique and fitting if every Senjutsu song had a similar artwork (without Eddie) featured in the album booklet!

Death Of The Celts:

dotc.png

As for the other songs:

Senjutsu - grasslands, big Pagoda, horses and a Samurai army.
Stratego - battle scene with castle in the background.
The Writing On The Wall - the theme of the song would make a great artwork with an ancient city, feast and writing on the wall, ofc.
Lost In A Lost World - a foggy land, rain, eagle.
Days Of Future Past - an angelic figure clashing with an evil figure.
The Time Machine - a time machine in a dungeon.
Darkest Hour - an army defending the gates in a dark setting.
The Parchment - an ancient temple/ruins, parchment and sands.
Hell On Earth - city of ruins, land of fire, thunderous sky, the ''light of hope'' in the background and one man standing.

Does anybody have this street lamp Eddie from 1982 in a good quality? Hope you know which one I mean. It was used for the inner sleeve of TNOTB album I think, Eddie with face hidden in shadow, standing underneath a neon street lamp. If someone has it in a good resolution or fine quality I'd be glad to find it shared here. :)

Does anybody have this street lamp Eddie from 1982 in a good quality? Hope you know which one I mean. It was used for the inner sleeve of TNOTB album I think, Eddie with face hidden in shadow, standing underneath a neon street lamp. If someone has it in a good resolution or fine quality I'd be glad to find it shared here. :)
Hi, I have that exact Eddie under the lampost you're looking for. Unfortunately, I can't upload it here as the site says it's too large to upload. Pm your email, and I'll send it to you. I also have many other very Eddies in very high resolutions with no type. Let me know if you want any other Eddies you want.

I don't know if it was uploaded somewhere in the forum. Maybe the best recreation of Dance of Death so far. It stays true to much of the original concept. The Eddie is exactly the same, and the stage floor also maintains the same idea. Credit: Romulo Dias (@rdd.artwork).

Attachments

• DoD_Romulo_Dias.jpg
    DoD_Romulo_Dias.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
I don't know if it was uploaded somewhere in the forum. Maybe the best recreation of Dance of Death so far. It stays true to much of the original concept. The Eddie is exactly the same, and the stage floor also maintains the same idea. Credit: Romulo Dias (@rdd.artwork).
The background fits great (good idea), but I miss the carnival dancing figures.

That's an interesting award (and choice) - Greatest Album Cover Of All Time

Maiden didn't won it (they won the Best British Band 2023 award), but it's curious to see the Top 3:

1.Rainbow - Rising
2.Pink Floyd - The Dark Side Of The Moon
3.Iron Maiden - Somewhere In Time

I appreciate Rainbow's impactful artwork, but some Maiden covers are untouchable forever! SIT is one of them! Oh well, at least we have a Maiden cover in the top spots.

That whole image image is wrong and horrible... All these years waiting for a representation of Eddie like Alexander and the official one we've got is this awful piece
I just realised Alexander the Great /Eddie is shown as infantry soldier. Quite an error. I can't recall any mount-less image of him in battle, cavalry was his thing.

Back