Iron Maiden - artworks with Eddie

Huh, I'd never noticed that before. Are we sure it's Eddie? It sure seems strange to have Eddie lay dead at Lucifer's feet.

In the video he marries "charlotte" in hell so I've always presumed it's meant to be Eddie.

Last edited:
In the video he marries "charlotte" in hell so I've always presumed it's meant to be Eddie.
Yea, but doesn't he take off his scarf and goggles and become that flying creature from the Live at Donington Remaster (and video) cover?

Has anyone got any scans of these?

Attachments

• 311c14f10c41cc53ff2b358f80bb0d2a.jpg
    311c14f10c41cc53ff2b358f80bb0d2a.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_7819-800x800.jpg
    IMG_7819-800x800.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 45
  • Maiden91.JPG
    Maiden91.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 41
  • no prayer.JPG
    no prayer.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 39
  • pray.JPG
    pray.JPG
    241.1 KB · Views: 41
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 38
  • Vintage-1990-Iron-Maiden-Z-Rock-Z-Week-22-_57.jpg
    Vintage-1990-Iron-Maiden-Z-Rock-Z-Week-22-_57.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 44
I was thinking, it would be cool if Maiden released a book with all the artworks of Eddie plus info about them... Book Of Eddie.

The LOTB game definitely helps this (by releasing new Eddies) - they basically can do an artwork with Eddie for every song... (for the songs which don't have an artwork yet, to be precise). I would love this.

Something in the style of Derek Riggs Run For Cover book would be good, I guess.

I was thinking, it would be cool if Maiden released a book with all the artworks of Eddie plus info about them... Book Of Eddie.

The LOTB game definitely helps this (by releasing new Eddies) - they basically can do an artwork with Eddie for every song... (for the songs which don't have an artwork yet, to be precise). I would love this.

Something in the style of Derek Riggs Run For Cover book would be good, I guess.
Funny enough, I was only thinking of doing this myself seen as though I have all the vintage Eddie's from 1980 to 1998. But only the rare eddies, and ones that are very small in Derek's 'Run For Cover' book. There are quite a few rare eddies that are not in Derek's book. Of course, I would have to contact Derek first, and if he said no, well then that would be the end of that. But even if he said yes, I wouldn't have a clue going about getting a book made in the first place.

Funny enough, I was only thinking of doing this myself seen as though I have all the vintage Eddie's from 1980 to 1998. But only the rare eddies, and ones that are very small in Derek's 'Run For Cover' book. There are quite a few rare eddies that are not in Derek's book. Of course, I would have to contact Derek first, and if he said no, well then that would be the end of that. But even if he said yes, I wouldn't have a clue going about getting a book made in the first place.
I still wish we could get a better version of this

Attachments

• eddie 4.jpg
    eddie 4.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 44
Fix.png By the way I fixed this image to the best of my abilities.

Back