Interesting Maiden Tribute

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Check out [a href=\'http://www.vpro.nl/3voor12/luisterpaal/luisterpaalalbum.shtml?10617791+14409125\' target=\'_blank\']this links[/a] and open up your speakers full blast! You'll be amazed! [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

different

but shite [!--emo&:P--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Um... interesting... [!--emo&:wacko:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wacko.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wacko.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

BLOODY HELL !!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT !!!!
I CAN FUCKING BELIEVE IT ! I NEED TO WASH MY EARS NOW !!!!
MY GOODNESS.....!!
IM PISSED LIKE A GREAT MUSICIAN NOW...QUICKLY !!! I NEED TO HEAR ALL KILLERS NOOOOOWWWW

[!--emo&:guns:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/guns[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'guns[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] KILL EM ALL !!!!!! [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

This could have and should have been much better. Whoever made these tracks has no imagination at all. They can claim it was different artists, but the 6 or so I checked out all sounded the same to me.

Maybe at least some weirdos who listen to this type of music might hear this and get motivated to check out the real thing.

Here's something equally weird but somewhat better: The Trooper (and some other metal songs) done with kazoo/beatbox/scat-singing:
[a href=\'http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/DOKAKA/\' target=\'_blank\']Dokaka[/a]

Jeez...waste of time [!--emo&:puke:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/pukeface.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'pukeface.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well this was............

...........Crap..... [!--emo&:puke:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/pukeface.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'pukeface.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I don't like any Maiden tributes! They suck, all of them! [!--emo&:eww:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ed_barf[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ed_barf[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Ok, maybe some of them are good. But they're mostly just crap! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]........................... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] .......................... [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Goddess_of_Time+Oct 17 2003, 07:35 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Goddess_of_Time @ Oct 17 2003, 07:35 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]........................... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] .......................... [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
What does that mean??

I don't know. Probably [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]................... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] .................. [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]!

Oh no. There goes my will to live.

Goodbye Cruel World!

*Commits suicide in the nicest possible way*

Back on topic: This tribute was bad! [!--emo&:P--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

YEESSSSSSSSSSS YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! NOW THEY MSUT BE SACRIFIECED TO SATAN. MUST KILL, MUST EAT THEIR HART OUT!!! FOR SATAN!!!
[!--emo&:P--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back