Hangar 18

A

Anonymous

Hello, I have opened a pub in Coruña, Spain(where Maiden started the "Give me ed..." tour). Here you have some photos

[attachment deleted by admin]

If you have some more pictures, an address, a website and more info, I could put this up as news.

Cheers

We have opened the pub two weeks ago. Obviously we are Maiden fans. We thought in calling it "Paschendale" or "22 Acacia", valid names in spanish and english, but finally we choose "Hangar 18" in honor to Megadeth's song. We had to put something related with Maiden in the front of the pub, so we decided to make a drawing of something related with an Hangar(I prefer "Aces high" to "Tailgunner").
We play all kind of metal from Led Zeppelin to Dimmu Borgir, but specially classic metal and hard-rock(and we play a lot of Maiden songs you usually don't hear in pubs, as "Alexander the great", "The unbeliever"...).
Hangar 18 is in Pasadizo Orzán street, Coruña.
We haven't a web site yet, and I expect to take more photos soon.
Here you have a larger one of the façade.

Cheers

[attachment deleted by admin]

No, I think not, as it's not directly related to Maiden. If we reported everything about Maiden tributes, pubs and stuff there would be nothing but such news which are not half as interesting for most people as our usual newsposts.

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Jun 21 2004, 07:23 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Jun 21 2004, 07:23 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] No, I think not, as it's not directly related to Maiden. If we reported everything about Maiden tributes, pubs and stuff there would be nothing but such news which are not half as interesting for most people as our usual newsposts. [/quote]
I thought this one was border-line, that's why I asked you. I made reservations myself for tribute bands and I understand this is almost the same.

I will put it in the Maiden Chat, then. And, Alvaro, post this to the Maiden Official BB (or do you want me to do it).

And, maybe 7th-world.net will be interested [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheers

very nice! great idea by the way, although Tailgunner was actually one of the first Maiden songs I ever heard so I'm quite attached to it, along with the entire No Prayer album

Saint, [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--] If you could post this to the Maiden Official BB I would be very grateful.

Thanks

[!--QuoteBegin-Death_Dealer_+Jun 22 2004, 03:47 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Death_Dealer_ @ Jun 22 2004, 03:47 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] hanger 18 is a megadeth song is it not??? [/quote]
[!--QuoteBegin-alvaro+--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(alvaro)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]We thought in calling it "Paschendale" or "22 Acacia", valid names in spanish and english, but finally we choose "Hangar 18" in honor to Megadeth's song.[/quote]

you read too fast, it appears [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back