Greta Van Fleet

When I heard he was going to be in GOT I thought he was going to be singing in the background of a tavern or something, something more low key. I would've been fine with that. Instead we get a pointless scene with him forced into every shot even though he only says two lines. "Look! It's Ed Sheeran!" Yeah, great, we get it, can we get back to the story now please?

In all honesty, by mid-series I'd forgotten he was even in it. Why'd you bring it up again, LC? Now I'm annoyed about it again. :p

I don't hate Ed Sheeran, I just find him boring and I don't understand the hype. But whatever, it's easy to avoid listening to him.

I had a feeling someone in Coldplay was in there somewhere. Aren't the band at the Red Wedding also a real band?

The Coldplay drummer was definitely the Red Wedding drummer. I don't know if they're a real band though. It's funny that the Coldplay drummer can do a cameo in a massive TV show and it's an obscure fact. They're a massive band but nobody knows who he is.

Not that I'm a fan but I can only name Chris Martin and Johnny Buckland (I think...?). That's a good cameo to me though, just a little wink and a nudge to those who might recognize him. Like Hitchcock's cameos in his own films.

I think all of the guys from Mastodon did too.
Except Troy, I think.
Bran and Brent returned for another episode if I saw it right.

But why is this in Greta Van Fleet threat? Also, I don't get the sudden hate around this band. Yeah, they sound like Led Zeppelin. A lot of bands tried that and failed, these guys at least succeeded.

A lot of bands tried that and failed, these guys at least succeeded.

Initially, they succeeded. I think it's a good way to build hype around the band, but if their later albums continue to have the Led Zep sound then people are going to get tired real quick.

At least Nickelback never ripped anybody off.

I know, I know, they rip themselves off. ::)

But why is this in Greta Van Fleet threat? Also, I don't get the sudden hate around this band. Yeah, they sound like Led Zeppelin. A lot of bands tried that and failed, these guys at least succeeded.
Timeline: Nobody has heard of them. They're mentioned in connection with Maiden. They're not bad, actually. Hey, they're Awesome! Hmmm, novelty has worn off. They're shit.

Timeline: Nobody has heard of them. They're mentioned in connection with Maiden. They're not bad, actually. Hey, they're Awesome! Hmmm, novelty has worn off. They're shit.

Sounds about right. I've heard their EP a year ago and it seemed miles better than this album they've put up few days ago. It seemed like they've copied "worst" parts of Zeppelin on this last one.

Really regretting my 8/10 review of the album lol. I would give it like a 5 now.

Back