Grand Theft Auto 5

Maiden_Head

Invader
Surprised there is not a topic on this, dunno if it's allowed or not but anyway i am going to assume many members of this forum have bought and played this game?

I am 90% complete and trying to get online, done 2 missions online and then i get thrown off.

Anyone here up for joining a crew as il make one for the members of this forum

Maiden Army??

PSN - Scarface2ki11

I play Xbox but never really had an interest in playing GTA5. I use to play GTA back in the days of PS2 just for shits and giggles but now...eh.

Just started playing GTA online today, gotta say its a lot better than i though and i usually hate people who play online. But nothing feels better than shooting one of those annoying kids with headsets. Il join the crew when i figure out how.

I'll never understand why people like that game.

Because the freedom of an open world game + extra crime than what you normally get to partake in, in video games, among other things, is very enticing to many people and entertaining.

I really like the game, it's easily my favorite in the series. The story which I'm only half way through is unique and very entertaining. The gameplay mechanics are just amazing. But the online part... well currently I'm unable to play it. I'll just wait til Rockstar gets it together.

I loved the game. They really could use the song running free because most of the times in gta you just killed or robbed somebody and it would go perfect to have Iron Maiden running free, Sanctuary or Killers in the getaway car.

Back