Gar.

Do you think it was right for ePortugal to put a spoiler in the topic title?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ASSHOLE!

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ePortugal

Prowler
SORRY! To everyone... I'm new here and I'm a Iron Maiden lover like you. I didn't want to cause problems... I thought that the question that I putted here could be discussed... I think that is wrong to say bad names at me... If I did anything wrong, ok, say it to me and delete my topic. We don't need so much violence like this... I live in Brazil and listen to Iron Maiden since 1992 (16 years). I went to gigs here and I am going to go to this tour too. All I wanted was to here your opinions about it... that's all...
UP THE IRONS!!! Sorry, again...

Re: Certain Song in Somewhere Back In Time Tour

Hold on.  Spoiler this thread, please.  Edit the title to avoid any reference to the question, and make it obvious that the poll contains spoilers, or you may find yourself getting some irate PMs from the moderators.

Thank you.

@ePortugal: You never open your mouth and now it's time to do this?!

Topic titles are the worst spoilers imaginable, and they can't be avoided.

Listen : EVEN IF, EVEN IF
Fear Of The Dark
is not in the setlist: these suggestions made by people who can know the setlist really influence expectations.

So in the end I say to the topic starter:

THANKS A LOT!

^ What he said, 100%.  I hate clicking on "last unread posts" and then seeing a topic like this in plain sight, unexpected, and with no way to avoid it. 

Now I wish Mav were here...

Re: Is the person who made this topic an idiot?

I think I have adequately taken care of the situation in a Mav-like fashion.

Gentlemen?  Vote away.  Please avoid spoilers.

Forostar is 101% right. About what's mentioned in his spoiler tags - this stuff can induce expectations. Especially when there's a chance that setlist will be changed for the Euro and North American leg.

LooseCannon said:
I think I have adequately taken care of the situation in a Mav-like fashion.

Gentlemen?  Vote away.  Please avoid spoilers.

That you have, and thank you for that. :)

I apologize that I was unable to take care of it in time to avoid spoilers for you all.

LC, you do the best you can. 

I posted here in one of Mav's concert threads back in '06, but surfed this site for a year before posting again.  Its too bad that some people aren't able to understand what this site is about without trying to dump in their stupidity! 

LC you did your best, and couldn't have done better!

It was the topic title, which was the main problem and pretty much inevitable. I decided to censor my own previous post. Cursing doesn't help much either.

Really?  I thought it was pretty damn funny.

The cursing-part? Hehe, well, looking back, I feel like I behaved a bit like a childish idiot, but I was really pissed off.

And to be honest: For me it's pretty difficult to take a break from this forum. I just have to be careful myself and hope these topic-title-spoilers won't happen too often anymore.

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark, I have a phobia for spoilers as you see...
Aaaaargghhh, and out of all songs, not this one, for the 1000th time! What a track to look forward to, the next 5 to 6 months... next to Hallowed & IM, this one is the one most (over)played one in the last 16 years.

Forostar said:
Aaaaargghhh, and out of all songs, not this one, for the 1000th time! What a track to look forward to, the next 5 to 6 months... next to Hallowed & IM, this one is the one most (over)played one in the last 16 years.

I'd like to hear it live if I was going.  I can understand that it doesn't fit the "theme".  Still, I like the song, and I don't think an introductory Maiden experience would be complete without it.

Setlist

1. Intro - Mission from 'Arry
2. Sheriff Of Huddersfield
:D

Zare said:
Setlist

1. Intro - Mission from 'Arry
2. Sheriff Of Huddersfield
:D

Actually, speaking of the B'sides and such, I'd love to see The Entire Population of Hackney re-done! Maiden playing Rosalie and Tush? Hell yes! Adrian singing Chevrolet? Aww yeah. lol  :bigsmile:

Forostar said:

I'm actually quite delighted, but really pissed off that I found out beforehand.  I've never been to a Maiden gig, and Fear of the Dark would add to the experience.  It will replace another classic, yes, but it's just such a damn amazing song that I don't want to miss it.  But hearing that opening tune as a surprise would have made it ten times better.
So way to go, ePortugal.

I just got an apologetic pm from ePortugal.  I'm going to close the topic and change the title now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back