Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Gers/Murray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gers/Murray/Smith

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters

Dr. Eddies Wingman

Brighter than thousand_suns
Today people on here have picked up the glove and attacked Janick-bashers and rightly so. But out of the four different guitarist combinations that have recorded albums, which do you like the most?

If i knew id've been first i wouldn't have done it  :blink:

Adrian and Dave is my favourite. I really like Janick and love all the new stuff. I think its sentimental reasons  :D

Do we have to choose between the music, in other words: the albums those combo's have done or does this question go for the whole thing in general (so including the live performances)?

Forostar said:
Do we have to choose between the music, in other words: the albums those combo's have done or does this question go for the whole thing in general (so including the live performances)?

Everything, Monsieur. From their footballing abilities (if you think that matters) to the number of notes each of them plays during their average concert  B)

Personally, my favourite guitar parts (and my favourite albums) are from the Murray/Smith era, but Janick's contribution both in songwriting, stage personality and playing is important to Maiden. I think I'll go with the current lineup.

Thanks, then I'll surely go for the 3 amigoes as well! The live showes have become better, so that's why I make this choice.

I went with Murray/Smith because the question was about the guitarist combination. Speaking strictly of guitars, I think this is best BUT I think Gers is the best songwriter out of the bunch. :) Well, he's better than Dave. XD Maiden is better with Gers because of his songwriting abilities.

Back