As of now, which do you prefer?

• Final Frontier

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • El Dorado

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

mozzle

Trooper
Okay . . Obviously we're stuck with only listening to half of Final Frontier with sound effects throughout. (which puts it at an unfair disadvantage. But from what we have. What song do you prefer?

Note: Deleted the last one, and remade it as a poll

mozzle said:
Okay . . Obviously we're stuck with only listening to half of Final Frontier with sound effects throughout. (which puts it at an unfair disadvantage. But from what we have. What song do you prefer?

Why does everyone keep saying we've only heard half of TFF? We HAVE heard TFF, we have not heard Satellite 15...

Habberdasher said:
Why does everyone keep saying we've only heard half of TFF? We HAVE heard TFF, we have not heard Satellite 15...

Firstly: This was made right when the song came out. That was before we had a lot of information as to what Satellite 15 was. So don't rag on us for that.  A lot of us thought it was an intro to Final frontier (the song). Not an intro to The Final Frontier (the album) There is a difference. If it was to the song, it would be connected. Lead into as if it was one song. Clearly now that we know more about it, we know it's not. 

Secondly: Then for the love of dice, why didn't they make it two songs. It's frustrating because there is a good chance that there will be a lot of days I just want to listen to Final Frontier, without Satellite 15. Every where I read said it was two different songs. So why not just split it in two. The first thing I'll do is probably edit into two songs, but then again maybe not.

Thirdly: If it's under one track. Then I guess technically it would be a single song (even if broken into two parts)

I'd have to go with TFF although....

I have seen El Dorado live and it was MUUUUUCH better than the studio version by far.  The studio version doesn't do the song justice.

El Dorado for me. Superior lyrics, superior chorus, superior bridge. The verses are equal and the TFF solos are better (by a bit) but that is all.

The El Dorado chorus is reminiscent of These Colours off of AMoLaD in making me want to sing it.

mozzle said:
Firstly: This was made right when the song came out. That was before we had a lot of information as to what Satellite 15 was. So don't rag on us for that.  A lot of us thought it was an intro to Final frontier (the song). Not an intro to The Final Frontier (the album) There is a difference. If it was to the song, it would be connected. Lead into as if it was one song. Clearly now that we know more about it, we know it's not. 

Secondly: Then for the love of dice, why didn't they make it two songs. It's frustrating because there is a good chance that there will be a lot of days I just want to listen to Final Frontier, without Satellite 15. Every where I read said it was two different songs. So why not just split it in two. The first thing I'll do is probably edit into two songs, but then again maybe not.

Thirdly: If it's under one track. Then I guess technically it would be a single song (even if broken into two parts)

Not picking on you at all. It's just that I've seen this mentioned several times, in several places on the board and wnated everyone to be on the same page.

Back