Eddie's Archive

The_7th_Son

Ancient Mariner
Hello fellow Maiden fans!
I have been after Eddie's archive for a while now, it is a really appealing piece of merchandise.
Unfortunately i am haveing some trouble purchasing it because im not onld enough to get a credit card to get things from the Internet.
Does anyone know if they sell it in any shops? In England that is. I have searched but had no luck, if anyone knew any shops that sell them that would be great!
Also i am a little confused with the item. On the box on ebay etc, it says that it is 2nd edition. Could somebody please explain the difference between the first and second edition and why they are called second edition.
Also in some pictures of the tin, eddie's head is on its side with his chin facing towards one of the smaller sides, in others his chin is facing towards one of the longer sides. Does anyone know why this is? Pictures on ebay show this difference. Help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks people!

Up The Irons!

[!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The 2nd Edition Eddie's Casket boxes are more numerous than first ed. This is because Maiden wanted to give the fans who preordered and rushed right out to buy the Casket something special. The difference you observed are likely for the same reasons.

perhaps you are right, however i have seen the 1st edition for sale with the 2nd editon casket. so maybe not.

Back