Ed Force One in Florida- when/where?

tyrantchef

Prowler
I know this might be a long shot, but does any one know when and where EF1 will arrive in Florida? I know last year the official site mentioned it would announce arrival times so "plane spotters" could keep an eye out, but I never actually saw said info posted.
I know Ft Lauderdale airport is the closest to the venue, but since they are coming in from Brazil, for some reason I think they may use the Miami airport.
Thanks in advance if any one has any "official" info or can direct me to where I can find it.

If I remember correctly the plane's number was **-666, I can't remember the letters though.  It might not have the same code any more but you could try checking the airports for that around the plane's arrival time.  It's a long shot, but I don't know where you might be able to get more accurate information.

Invader said:
If I remember correctly the plane's number was **-666, I can't remember the letters though.  It might not have the same code any more but you could try checking the airports for that around the plane's arrival time.  It's a long shot, but I don't know where you might be able to get more accurate information.

Thanks for the suggestion, but since EF1 is a private charter and is not arriving at a passenger terminal, I don't think the airport would have this info to give out. I also checked a flight arrival website, but it only tracks passenger airlines.

Back