DOD DVD from France

A

Anonymous

Well first of all, remember the compitition that was running on the Svisj-Show? Well I spoke to the winner today, and he told me that he had filmed the whole concert with his own camera...

He was of cource invited to the party after the concert, and he took his camera along with him. He filmed Bruce and Nicko who were very drunk this night...

This will probable be send on NRK next year, but I´m not sure...

This is not an official release of course, but it´s a live DVD bootleg

[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Will you be interested in trade?

[!--QuoteBegin-Martin+Dec 12 2003, 08:40 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Martin @ Dec 12 2003, 08:40 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Will you be interested in trade? [/quote]
Of course... But I haven´t seen it yet, and I´m not sure about the quality, but I think is very good, if NRK wil broadcast it on Svisj Show

Well, I don't care about quality [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Have you got DVD-recorder?
When you'll have that bootleg I'll mail you my list

[!--QuoteBegin-Martin+Dec 12 2003, 10:53 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Martin @ Dec 12 2003, 10:53 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Well, I don't care about quality  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Have you got DVD-recorder?
When you'll have that bootleg I'll mail you my list [/quote]
I don´t have any DVD-recorder yet, but I will buy it very soon... Around christmas I suppose

[!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Sounds like interesting stuff!

Back