DoD DVD-Audio 5.1

Maidenaustria

Ancient Mariner
I pre-ordered a copy 2 weeks ago, along with the picture 2 LP's.
Haven't received anything yet. [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I thought they're gonna send me both as soon as the DVD is released.
But it has been released on Monday?

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Oct 8 2003, 11:21 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Oct 8 2003, 11:21 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I pre-ordered a copy 2 weeks ago, along with the picture 2 LP's.
Haven't received anything yet.  [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I thought they're gonna send me both as soon as the DVD is released.
But it has been released on Monday?

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria [/quote]
Looking for replies.....
it seems you don't.....

[!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Me neither, I hope today!!!!
Can't wait to come home to look for a mail-notice like that:

MOVE YOUR A** to your local post office and pick up some 'kin good Maiden stuff!!!!

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

I think it was on the [a href=\'http://www.ironmaiden.com\' target=\'_blank\']official site![/a]

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Oct 14 2003, 01:29 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Oct 14 2003, 01:29 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I think it was on the [a href=\'http://www.ironmaiden.com\' target=\'_blank\']official site![/a] [/quote]
Yep, THX, I read that after asking my question....

Sorry!

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

I was just wondering if they 'gonna wait to send me the LP's along with the DVD-A or not....

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Damn, your reply was fast [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

It's seems, we're both sitting on the "refresh" button! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Back