Cradle of Filth

Shadow

Deluxe Edition
Staff member
Cradle of Filth have posted the following studio report on their official website [a href=\'http://www.cradleoffilth.com\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.cradleoffilth.com[/a]:

"Hail once again fiends... hope you are all unwell. As for us bunch of anti-social scrubbers... we are doing just fine and dandy. Getting lots done and the album is coming along nasty. We are pretty close to finishing and preparing to record choirs etc., then we can move onto the mix. This will be at either Parkgate or another studio location as yet not decided. Don't panic. We can always use the local cemetery for ultimate atmosphere if thus needed. Studios can be rather lacking in this although but I assure you, we all look pretty much dead right now. As I've mentioned in the past, the chemistry in the line-up these days helps us keep things together more and you can hear it in the recordings.

We were visited this week by the one and only true Hellraiser Doug Bradley (See pic below). He came down (or is that up?) to the studio to record a narration part on the new album. We got to hang out after and catch up with whats happening in Hell. Sorry for all the lame ass puns, I just can't help it. It's the second time I've met Doug and he's a top geezer/cenobite! There are more guests to appear on the album but thats all being worked on in the next few weeks so best not reveal anything yet.

We will be playing this years Download festival at Donnington Park, Saturday, 5th June. As well, I can't wait to play my favourite summer festival, Grasspop. We always get to see some great bands and many old friends. See the dates page for some of the latest festivals we have comfirmed right now. More may be added. Once again though, Wacken in Germany has once again eluded me for the 5th year running. I am just not mullet metal enough I guess? It can be arranged, I'm sure.

Me and Dani did a short METAL HAMMER interview this week to update them on all the happenings in the studio and we are slowly going through all the press pictures for this up-coming assault. Paul is busy touching up some of them for maximum horror effect (as if we need any help?). I myself look like I need the most help though. As for Martin... there is no help for him... Ever...

Check out my playlist on my members chamber if you are interested in what utter shite I'm getting off on these days. My latest discovery is a cool band called 'The Ghoulunatics'. I can now admit to hearing the Cure and Carpathian Forrest on full blast thanx to Rob in the studio. Wether I appreciate his musical taste, thats another matter."

Back