Chile 13.01.04 Exclusive Bootleg!

Peshao

Invader
Hello to all,

I am from Chile and I count you that this Sunday it will be emited, the Iron Maiden Show of the 13/01/04, here in Santiago, I will record it in Minidisc and I will pass over it immediately to CD (No MP3), only audio and I will have it available for all the interested traders.

The Cd's includes:

Radio Broadcast With...

- Previous Spot
- Exclusive Interview With Steve Harris (translated to spanish)
- Complete Show

I have listened a piece of the previous sound of the transmission which is exelent and similar to Rock in Río III

Only with me you will get a recording of quality and as detailed as this!!!!

Contact

[a href=\'mailto:angelfire_@lycos.es\']angelfire_@lycos.es[/a]

You have mail [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Repeat?

[span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'][a href=\'mailto:angelfire_@lycos.es\']angelfire_@lycos.es[/a][/span]

I am very interested. I am working on getting copy of the january 26th show from NYC. Do you want to swap?

O.k. Guys,

Send me your mails!!!!!
[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back