• 22 Acacia Avenue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Back In The Village

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet
Only Maiden songs (studio recordings).

That means I excluded the songs (with screams) which he originally doesn't sing on them, but he sang them live: Prowler '88 (studio version), Remember Tomorrow, Running Free, Wrathchild, Killers, Purgatory and Twilight Zone.

I also excluded Bruce's solo songs with screams, like Sacred Cowboys - I think this is the only one solo song where Bruce screams. Edit: and Dive! Dive! Dive! too.

I'm not so sure if I have to add WED, because of this (kind of) scream at the end of the song, but I will add it.

The highest scream is in Gangland IMO - the second one, at the end of the song.

But the best one is in TNOTB !!! Immortal scream... :p

EDIT: from Bruce's first stint with the band (1981-1993), SIT is the only album where he do not have a scream in any song. From the reunion era, the only album where it has a scream is TBOS !

Last edited:
SoL is Old Bruce screaming. Nice demonstration of him not being 'past it', but also not the same as his 80s Air Raid Siren scream. I like NOTB.

I think Bruce's vocal range is 6 octaves (I think Rob Halford is also 6 octaves). That scream at the end of Gangland is crazy - one of the highest notes that Bruce has ever reached. Although, this video says it's 4 octaves:

We’ve already had a thread like this, but this one’s nicely updated. I’m going with Rime, because while TNOTB’s is more impressive, I kinda like ROTAM’s better.

We’ve already had a thread like this,

Ok, but this one is specifically for Bruce's screams (and only his songs... studio versions), not Di'Anno, otherwise I should also add Sanctuary, Charlotte The Harlot, Iron Maiden, Innocent Exile and Drifter..... and Invasion + WIU too. I do not think that Blaze songs contain any screams. :lol:

Voted for Moonchild, it just fist so well.
Second one would be "comes the raAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIiiin"

Here are two live versions of Wrathchild where Bruce hit really high note with the scream.

Maybe I should also add 22AA (not sure about it) and BITV.

I somehow forgot to add them. o_O

UPDATE: I added both of them !

Last edited:
Back