Bruce nasty to fans??

Bruce and Zemmour (french politician) apparently are millionaires who don't want to pay for what they buy in the groceries or supermarkets...

You story reminds me of the ones about Eric Zemmour (a french politician who was in the race for the presidential election recently) : he doesn't pay for what his "buying" in groceries and supermarkets, too... Bruce and Zemmour are both millionaires, infinitely richer than the rest of the british and french populations and they do want all for free... I can't understand this kind of guys... :rolleyes:
It's just a copypasta that has been going round for years about various celebrities. The first version I read was about Tom Hanks :lol:

It's just a copypasta that has been going round for years about various celebrities. The first version I read was about Tom Hanks :lol:

Nah, it's just a coincidence that my story is exactly the same.

Wow, Bruce was rude to me. I'm gonna tear off my Maiden tee I paid $40 for, and have my $200 tattoo removed, and give away all my Maiden gear I've spent my hard earned money on for literally years. That'll show him!

Wow, Bruce was rude to me. I'm gonna tear off my Maiden tee I paid $40 for, and have my $200 tattoo removed, and give away all my Maiden gear I've spent my hard earned money on for literally years. That'll show him!
Don't forget to spill all your Trooper IPAs over the tee remains, now that'll show him!

Back