Bruce Dickinson Solovivor 2024 - Round 12: ACCIDENT OF BIRTH Joins!

Vote for your LEAST favorite songs!

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Brucevivor Update.jpg

Eliminated after Round 9:
I Will Not Accept the Truth - 13 votes
Headswitch - 12 votes
Dreamstate - 11 votes
Armchair Hero - 10 votes

Time to start killing my darlings.
  • Gods of War
  • Space Race
  • Faith
  • Solar Confinement
  • Inside the Machine
  • Octavia
  • Innerspace
I think this is the first time I've used all my votes in this game.

Eliminated after Round 9:
Armchair Hero - 10 votes
^Undeserved!

Votes:

Inside The Machine
Meltdown
Space Race (I like the melodic approach and playing, but I happen to like the other songs better)
Strange Death In Paradise (I feel like I shouldn't vote for this unique song for the album, the vibe it creates is great, the calm part is so captivating, but the other songs are more interesting to me I guess)

The other songs from Skunkworks are my favorites.

You know, I thought I was a Sacred Cowboys defender until it beat out half the album. It's a cool song but dang, it really outlived some heavy hitters.

Cyclops
Gods Of War
Sacred Cowboys
Tears Of The Dragon
The Breeding House
Space Race
Inside The Machine

Brucevivor Update.jpg

Eliminated after Round 10:
Space Race - 8 votes
Inside the Machine - 8 votes
Octavia - 8 votes

Lowest participation we've had yet, with only 12 voters... guess I'll have to start doing better marketing lol.

Inside the Machine - 8 votes
These 8 people suck.

Lowest participation we've had yet, with only 12 voters... guess I'll have to start doing better marketing lol.
Part of it is that we don’t get watched thread notifications on updates because of the way a new thread is created and then appended onto the old one, or whatever. I have to find these updates in the “new threads” list on my own.

As for my votes: Cyclops Gods Back Inertia, Faith Meltdown

Hey, what's this for a change - I'll join this game once you get to the good albums. (please tag me, I'd hate to miss it)
Sure thing.

These 8 people suck.
Frankly the "Space Race" elimination surprised me more.

Part of it is that we don’t get watched thread notifications on updates because of the way a new thread is created and then appended onto the old one, or whatever. I have to find these updates in the “new threads” list on my own.
Yeah, only mods can update the polls so as a non-mod hoster I have to just open a new thread and wait for it to be merged. @LooseCannon in particular has been really good about making quick merges but it's still far from perfect and oftentimes I end up not getting notifications for my own thread lol.

Back