Brighter than a Thousand Suns Music Video

A

Anonymous

I made a video for brighter than a thousand suns. Its the first Iron Maiden video I've done but I'm hoping to do more soon. Please Rate, Comment or whatever on youtube or on here I just want some feed back from people.
Hope you enjoy the video I think I'm going to do one for Phantom of the Opera next.

Thanks if you watch it  :bigsmile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXiSNWImhw0  :)

I have to say, I thought that was done very well. You managed to piece the relevant lyrics with the images that come to my mind while hearing it mostly, powerful stuff. Well done. :)

The one thing that struck me is the footage of the bomb as it hits the ground and sends the wave of energy and dust racing towards whoever may get in its way - not the last thing you'd want to see.

Good stuff, Tommy.

Yeah, well done, (how's it said in english?) sends shivers down my spine (?). Especially the crying man at the end. It is terrible what humans are doing to themselves, I really wonder how long humans can survive - well, bye bye, Star Trek, with its nice optimistic future... (am I pessimistic? well, looking  at the world - realistic is more precise I'm afraid)

Well done mate! It puts the horrors of the Manhattan project in full color! The scenes are great, the timing and the application, plus the band rocking out make it a outstanding video. Kinda like a moment of truth like video, shows the Japanese in scenes before the boom. One can imagine the devastation that caught a whole city off guard. War sucks, it kills this much. The 8:16 touch is particularly sweet. Likewise with the inside of Little Boy itself and the epic booms of nuclear fission. Gotta hand it to ya, I am so putting this video in my favorites.

Nice one...the scenes make you feel really guilty and angry at the same time don't they?

Really nice.  It somehow reminded me of the 2 Minutes to Midnight video, I don't know why.  But you brought the emotion in that song to the visual side very well, kudos to you for that.

:) Thanks for all the comments everyone, glad you enjoyed the video. I'll let you know if i make any more

This is a really good video! The last scene was the one that stuck in my mind as the music fades and the man cries... wow.

:) Thanks all your comments are really nice. I think the next videos i will be doing will be Brave New World and Phantom of the Opera. I also have some Metallica videos if anyone would like to see them. If you click on my video and then 'more from this user' you can see them :)

Thanks, I'm working on a Brave New World video now, I'll post it up when I'm done  :)

TommyBellingham said:
Thanks, I'm working on a Brave New World video now, I'll post it up when I'm done  :)

I'm now working on a Hallowed be thy Name through the years video instead  :) I'll post it up when I'm done if anyones intrested. I did a Fade to Black through the years, its going to be the same sort of thing. This is the fade to black one if anyones intrested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMkweI39_Lo

well done mate!
Looks very professional...
Just one question: which movie were these scenes from? Because it seems to contain an error... (though this detail isn't REALLY important...)
Both atomic bombs (Nagasaki and Hiroshima) were using a parachute to decelerate the fall-speed...

anyway... those people should not be forgotten (aswell as everybody else dying because of stupidity of war...)

Got the footage from youtube. Some japanese tv episode was on there after i searched for the atomic bomb and hiroshma. The hallowed be thy name video is nearly done by the way so if anyones intrested I'll post it up the second its on youtube  :lol:

Back