Bootlegs you last/currently are listening to?

Christopher Baines

Educated Fool
Thought it me interesting to post a little review on the last or current boot we are listening to. I know we have a essential bootleg post but this is any boot good or bad.

I'll start:
Currently listening to Pantinoire De Malley, Lausanne, France 04.09.1992.
Audience recording
A few weeks before Donington and the boys, especially Bruce, seem on fire. Excellent sounding boot. The bass is prominent but its not too low end and heavy. Jan is his usual unpredictable self as he was on this tour but haven't noticed any bum notes yet. Loud sounding crowd. Well worth a listen.
Tailgunner on A Real Live One was recorded at this show
8+/10

I don't generally listen to much in the way of bootlegs, but I do quite enjoy the 2006 Live Globen bootleg. Sound is good and it's the closest we'll ever get to a real recording of the legendary AMOLAD tour.

Listening to 1995 Paris, the X Factor tour. One of the best audience recordings from that tour. Crowd in good voice, Blaze was consistent in the main and this really comes across. Great energy here.

Just listening to Alpexpo, Grenoble, France 10.04.1982. Excellent sounding audience recording from the last gig of the French beast tour. Usually European Tour headlining setlist but vey clear and not too much hiss and good eq range. Particular great versions of Hallowed and Phantom 8+/10

Back