Blaze's new line up

From the release of silicon messiah, i am a die hard blaze fan. But when he played in holland a while a go, i missed john slater very much! and now the whole band is replaced i dont think ( but i do hope ) that the energy that the band had will remain cause john and steve are awesome guitar players! But i hope he will keep on rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like to think of it as a beginning of something new and exciting. Too bad they didn't finish the B&B tour before quitting, though.

[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Maniac+Oct 24 2004, 02:05 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Maniac @ Oct 24 2004, 02:05 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]From the release of silicon messiah, i am a die hard blaze fan. But when he played in holland a while a go, i missed john slater very much! and now the whole band is replaced i dont think ( but i do hope ) that the energy that the band had will remain cause john and steve are awesome guitar players! But i hope he will keep on rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]90059[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I hope he is not going to be a second Paul Dianno, because as a solo artist he has mainly been playing iron maiden songs over the last 23 years. Instead Blaze Bailey is seriously making his own songs without being influenced by iron maiden too much. but i think it will turn out out right he is is a good songwriter and he knows where to find some good musicians (he has done that before)

[!--QuoteBegin-the hammer+Oct 25 2004, 06:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(the hammer @ Oct 25 2004, 06:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I hope he is not going to be a second Paul Dianno, because as a solo artist he has mainly been playing iron maiden songs over the last 23 years. Instead Blaze Bailey is seriously making his own songs without being influenced by iron maiden too much. but i think it will  turn out out right he is is a good songwriter and he knows where to find some good musicians (he has done that before)
[snapback]90166[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I totally agree with that!!! only paul dianno's battlezone kicked ass!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I tend to disagree. Blaze is great at writing lyrics, but he's no songwriter. He's not playing any instrument and all the music we've heard from BLAZE so far was mainly written by John and Steve.
Anyway, the new line-up kicks ass! I had the chance to see them in Balve and although they weren't as tight as the old line-up (yet, which is excusable knowing they only had 4 gigs and 2 rehearsals behind them at that time [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]), they rocked hard and you could see they had fun being onstage. I also met the guys after the show and they've all been great. So you shouldn't worry Maniac, Blaze will still be around, although I'm sure that the music will change somehow, basically because the main SONGWRITERS are gone now.
btw, which Blaze show did you see in Holland earlier this year? was it Weert? If so, I've been there, too. It was a great show, but the one the day before in Bochum had a better crowd. And yeah, I also missed John, but Olli did a great job and he is still doing it well (if not even better, he's a really talented musician)!

I saw the show in Hardenberg i think it was in april, and i think that john's departure has all to do with Blaze's personal crisis earlier that year.
Now just wait and see what the future will bring! i love blaze his albums and i hop that the next one wil please me just as much.
Is anyone of you going to see paul dianno in holland on his upcoming tour???

I can't wait to see the new guys in action, I've heard so many positive things avout them. Plus the gig at Dudley on Saturday apparently went really really well.

[!--QuoteBegin-Reaper+Dec 23 2004, 01:48 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Reaper @ Dec 23 2004, 01:48 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I can't wait to see the new guys in action, I've heard so many positive things avout them. Plus the gig at Dudley on Saturday apparently went really really well.
[snapback]94477[/snapback]​
[/quote]
The show was not bad but in no way as good as it was with the other guys. I 'm not trying to put BLAZE down, cause i was there !!! But in my opinion the band he had was one of the best line ups he could dream of !! I even think that Silicon messiah is way better than brave new world, i didn't think that at the time of their release but when i listen to both albums now silicon is way better. I hope that the guys in the Blaze band will make a new great studio album with blaze and that they will be a better band on stage on the next tour... i will be there.

Blaze will find the path and the way on his own, without Maiden. He has before. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I really hope they'll play Romania some-day, the B L A Z E albums kick ass

Back