Blaze...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

You can discuss anything to do with Blaze here! TXF,VXI,BLAZE,say what you want,but it has to be Blaze related. Please,Real World/Mav,can I PLEASE start a Pro Blaze Brigade? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Whats the point in a pro blaze brigade? I would imagine nearly all of us actually like blaze and so those of us who do are pro blaze anyway. This 'brigade' wouldnt even have a purpose. Its fine having a thread to talk about Blaze, whatever it was you were hoping to discuss, but a pro blaze brigade? No thanks.

1. You're welcome to start a thread about Blaze if you like, but it would be nice if you actually said something about him. Stating that "this thread is about Blaze" doesn't qualify.

2. Your words: "say what you want,but it has to be Blaze related." NO. You don't have the right to tell people what they can't say here. If someone says something truly offensive, the moderator squad will take care of it. Otherwise, people can post whatever they want (although they are encouraged to stay on topic).

3. 7th Son is right. There is no point to a "brigade". I've been to the official BB and looked at the thread which has inspired you. It's one of the most pointless pieces of drivel I've ever seen over there ... and that's saying something, since at least 98% of that BB is pointless drivel.

4. If the first thread like this was closed, what makes you think this one will stay open? THREAD CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back