Best video

Probably Wasted Years. But then again I've never seen Aces High.

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Holy Smoke is just the best video ever!! I piss myself laughing at it everytime!!! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The best bits for me are Janick in the pool and Davey soloing in the stream while the guys are obviously taking the piss behind the camera cos Davey's laughing at them too!! Best video ever! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

1. Holy Smoke
2. Rainmaker
3. The Wicker Man
4. Aces High
5. From Here To Eternity

Aces High! \m/

I love that one!

also, Holy Smoke and Women In Uniform, there good too [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i like the afraid to shoot strangers vid. And afraid to shoot strangers is the only song blazes sings better than bruce on.

agree with you drifter ....

i think Blaze really kicks compared to Bruce's version also Stranger in a strange land its ordinary but i like

Holy smoke is hilarious! The smoking clergymen...

Holy smoke.........smells good! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The Wicker Man!!
the band looks so cool in that video, and all the marshalls [!--emo&:eek:mg:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/eek2.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'eek2.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

ACES HIGH!!

i also like how they put in wistin churchill's speach (good plan in my opinion)

[attachment deleted by admin]

The Holy smoke video rocks! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Especially the DAve Murray Solo

Back