• 2 A.M.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • No More Lies

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Face In The Sand

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Eddies Wingman said:
Still, The Evil That Men Do is a great song with good drumming from Nicko, I guess we can agree on that?

Absolutely, check how the bassdrum sounds on the A Real Live One version. What a speed for one foot!

@Albie, sorry, never saw your post about those double bass drums. I'll try to explain it in a simple way (I think you are right with your own explanation).

Two bass drums or double bass drums are those two big round things. Two seperate pedals are used for each of those two bass drums, so one foot for each.

Double bass drum pedals  --> two connected pedals (so again for two feet) in order to hammer these against one single bass drum. I believe this is what Nicko did. It sounds like double bass drums, the difference is that one bass drum is used instead of two.

I just really like ''The Evil That Men Do'' - the intro, the solo, the lyrics.  After the title track and Infinite Dreams its my favourite on the album.

I probably would have chosen ''Fear of the Dark'', but the studio version just have the vivacity it taken on live, for whatever reason.

ACES HIGH!

It is a rare combination of metal that fits perfectly with the lyrics and the way Bruce sings them.  It is fast and it grows on you.

This one is rather easy. NONE. I like them all but none enough to say, "ooh ooh, that one!"

Back