Beast Over Hammersmith should have been it's own vinyl

Josh

Ancient Mariner
I understand Steve and company are shit broke but did they really need to milk it by making you buy Number of the Beast which everyone and my dead grandma owns just to get Beast Over Hammersmith? It makes me wish my favorite band was Skid Row. They only have one good album to worry about buying.

Beast Over Hammertime is an album worth buying whether or not it has NoTB on it. Just flip the album around so the Hammertime artwork stands out and ignore it. Because it sounds freaking phenomenal and is worth the extra bits and bobs.

You could have the vinyl in a fictitious larger Eddie's Archive Box Set which also includes a larger glass, maybe a pint glass LOL and the parchment poster size :lol:

Last edited:
I agree, it should be released separately and in full. I wouldn't listen to it because in retrospect, Bruce is so fucking pitchy that it's impossible to listen to. He really only seemed to learn the importance of being in key in the 90s.

I agree, it should be released separately and in full.
Is it not in full in the TNOTB package? At any rate it sounds killer and I don’t think you can criticize much from the release aside from splitting them up. It’s a gorgeous package though.

My vinyl copy of Beast Over Hammertime came with a bonus disc featuring a “what if” version of NotB that replaces Gangland with Total Eclipse. Not sure why anyone would gripe about that.

Back