Autographed 1982 Number of the Beast tour poster For sale

King Wally

Prowler
I went to a band meet and greet and autograph signing at the Record Bar record store on W. Tennessee St. In Tallahassee, FL on June 9, 1982 prior to their concert at the Leon County Civic Center opening for .38 Special, where I met all the members of the band and got them to personally autograph this poster to me. Clive Burr even included my name - "Cheers Wally"

The poster has no rips and tears but does show the typical aging (including tack holes in the corners) where it was tacked to my bedroom wall for many years and then has been rolled up in storage for many as well.

It is signed by Steve Harris, Bruce Dickinson, Adrian Smith, Dave Murray, and Clive Burr.

I am in need of cash, so I am going to have to part with this treasure, I have it listed on EBay
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=252467601618&globalID=EBAY-US

Heh yeah I was gonna ask why not keep it but I'm sure you've been through all of the reasoning and made up your mind :) But yeah signed by the entire band in 82' is pretty cool! You may regret it in the future - depending on how "connected" you still feel to the music of Maiden :p

I don't have anything signed unfortunately but i have a lot of older fan club merchandise and stuff that I got from an older cousin...They're cool items but unfortunately not super rare or anything. Cool to have though

Back