Australian Maiden Fans

got my ticket to the sydney side show, will definetely try hitting soundwave as well, saw them in sydney on somewhere back in time and out of all the bands I've seen live they were the best. P.S My local JB Hifi started selling The Final Frontier today, 3 days early, got it and checking it out now, just thought I'd let aussies know it's released a bit early :D

I'm going to the Hisense show :)bigsmile:) rather than Soundwave, but I would have gone Soundwave if that show had sold out.

In response to brendbro, I went to my local JB on Wednesday and asked them (because I was massively wtf'ing over when the actual Australian release date was) when it was being released, and the dude said Friday (which is now today). Awesome!

Going to my friends place in about 2 hours and from there to JB... we're going to have a release party. It's going to be pretty damn good.

brendbro said:
got my ticket to the sydney side show, will definetely try hitting soundwave as well, saw them in sydney on somewhere back in time and out of all the bands I've seen live they were the best. P.S My local JB Hifi started selling The Final Frontier today, 3 days early, got it and checking it out now, just thought I'd let aussies know it's released a bit early :D

thanks for telling that the albums released early  :) i already pre ordered mine a little while back and it was dispatched from the warehouse today  :edmetal:

Back