'Arry, Ulrich, Dio & Kerry King in Bruce's Rock Show, next Friday (7 March)

Forostar

Ancient Mariner
Metallica, Slayer, Heaven and Hell interviewed for 'The Bruce Dickinson Friday Rock Show' 

Bruce Dickinson will air a MAIDEN "tour special" during the March 7 edition of his weekly BBC 6 Music radio show, aptly named "The Bruce Dickinson Friday Rock Show". The show will feature interviews with Steve Harris, Lars Ulrich (Metallica), Ronnie James Dio and Kerry King (Slayer), along with extracts from Bruce's own audio diary. Listen to the program live via the Internet between 10:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. U.K. time at BBC.co.uk.

Could anyone record this or something?  Please? :S I just can't get the BBC player work on my computer (with any browser), so I can't listen to it.  This issue sounds really interesting.

Invader said:
Could anyone record this or something?  Please? :S I just can't get the BBC player work on my computer (with any browser), so I can't listen to it.  This issue sounds really interesting.

It will likely be recorded over at Mad On Maiden.

Powergirl81 said:
Bruce interviewing Steve?

Bruce: "So Steve, what can we expect from Iron Maiden the rest of this tour?"

Steve: "You should know mate, you're in this band with me!"

Bruce: "Bloody hell, you're right!"

Sorry, that was pretty bad, wasn't it?  :p

Steve: 'ey, some cunt's recording this  :p

These four could perhaps perform a song together? Would certainly be heavy ...

Invader said:
I'll be recording that and, ahem, well, I'll be in touch. ;)

I haven't checked their schedule but it would be very cool if BBC America aired Bruce's Friday Rock show. Another thing added to my to do list.

Back